Check out my latest blog : Lumia 520 Owners

Monday, August 23, 2010

Street art

There are artists/designers who are employed at companies, some prefer to freelance at the comfort of their home and be their own boss, and there are others who are left with no choice but to draw on the street to earn a livelihood. I happened to see one of the latter recently. 
If you're thinking 'not exactly Picasso', know this- all his limbs are disabled, and chalks are his only tool. Yet he drew such perfect curves and proportionate body,  that  most of the able-bodied of us might find difficult to achieve.
I wish I had waited till the end and captured the finished work, but I was in a hurry. 

1 comment:

  1. In these there are so many things which is really great. It was in a perfect curve and proportionate to the body that is some time difficult to achieve.

    ReplyDelete