Check out my latest blog : Lumia 520 Owners

Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally - My Own Typeface!


I had fascination for type for so long a time. I would try to understand family, size, hierarchy, contrast and stuff like that in any type, be it on newspapers, websites or anywhere. Two years ago, I was struck by the idea to create a font of my own, but I didn't know how to. I had searched the whole of internet for software that I can use for that, but quited in disappointment. It is now that I actually find one. And yes- I have created my first font, and it's ready for download!
Here's the link to preview and download the font: in searchfreefonts.com
This is my very first attempt, I hope to do better than this.

Creative Commons LicenseScribblaji by AjithRindia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 India License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ajithrindia.tk/fonts/license.

2 comments:

  1. nice font bro!!!! real gud wrk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx! I'm in the making of cooler ones now :)

    ReplyDelete